The following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Sale") govern the sale by A.D.
PHARMACEUTICALS, U-13, Parwati Complex, Swavalambi Nagar, Ring Road, Nagpur – 440016 (carrying on business as "buybestgenericmedicine.com") to you (the "Customer") of the products and services (the "Products") offered for sale by buybestgenericmedicine.com. By accepting delivery of the Products described on a purchase order (an "Order"), the Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these Terms of Sale.
1. Personal Examination. The Customer has personally attended, has had a physical examination by and has received a prescription from a duly licensed practitioner (the "Prescribing Practitioner") within the last 12 months and does not require an additional physical examination.
2. Original Prescription Required. buybestgenericmedicine.com will not accept any Order unless the customer delivers the Prescribing Practitioner's original prescription to buybestgenericmedicine.com by fax or email or buybestgenericmedicine.com receives the original prescription from the Prescribing Practitioner by fax or email.
3. Orders; Prices; Payment Terms; Interest. Orders are not binding upon buybestgenericmedicine.com until accepted by buybestgenericmedicine.com in writing by e-mail confirmation. The prices for the Products shall be as set forth in buybestgenericmedicine.com's website as at the time of acceptance of an order by buybestgenericmedicine.com. Prices for Products shall be subject to change without any notification. Credit terms are within buybestgenericmedicine.com's sole discretion, and unless otherwise specified in buybestgenericmedicine.com's invoice, payment must be received by buybestgenericmedicine.com prior to buybestgenericmedicine.com's acceptance of an order. Payment for the Order will be made by a credit card accepted by buybestgenericmedicine.com, wire transfer, bank draft, personal cheque or money order.
4. Shipping Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping will be shown on buybestgenericmedicine.com's invoice(s). The Customer is responsible for goods and services tax, sales and all other taxes associated with the Order, however designated, except taxes on buybestgenericmedicine.com's net income
6. 21 Day Shipping. Delivery of the Product to the Customer takes place when the product leaves buybestgenericmedicine.com's dispensing pharmacy. After delivery, buybestgenericmedicine.com will, as agent for the Customer, arrange for shipping of the product to the Customer's home address. Normally, the Customer's product shipment takes less than 40 days to arrive. In the event that the Customer's shipment is delayed, and upon notice from the Customer, buybestgenericmedicine.com will replace the delayed shipment, will re-deliver and re-ship the product to the Customer at no additional cost. Alternatively customer can ask for refund of the monies paid and same shall be by buybestgenericmedicine.com with deductions of USD 35 as cancellation of order. buybestgenericmedicine.com is not be liable for any damage to the Customer due to delay in shipment or failure of the product to arrive within 40 days.
7. Warranties. THE MANUFACTURER OF EACH PRODUCT IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTY ASSOCIATED WITH A PRODUCT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, buybestgenericmedicine.com DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RESPECT OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTEMPLATED BY THESE TERMS OF SALE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. buybestgenericmedicine.com'S RESPONSIBILITY FOR CLAIMS IN RESPECT OF THE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT.
9. Return Policy. buybestgenericmedicine.com offers a 7-day hassle free Return Policy. Please refer to the returns policy for complete details. buybestgenericmedicine.com reserves the right to amend its Return Policy from time to time by posting the updated policy on its website. The Customer agrees to review the Return Policy each time it submits an Order.
10. Use of Insurance: buybestgenericmedicine.com cannot accept insurance coverage from another country.
11. Products. buybestgenericmedicine.com may revise and discontinue Products at any time without prior notice.
12. Exports. It is important to note that not all of the products and services are available in the jurisdiction of the pharmacy. The US Food and Drug Administration has taken the position that virtually all shipments of prescription drugs imported from a overseas pharmacy by a United States customer will violate United States law. By placing an Order for product or services, the Customer represents to buybestgenericmedicine.com that sale, delivery and shipment of the Products will not violate any import, export or other law or regulation in the Customer's home jurisdiction.
13. Entire Agreement. The Customer agrees that these Terms of Sale and any document incorporated by reference or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between the Customer and buybestgenericmedicine.com pertaining to the subject-matter of these Terms of Sale, and supersedes, terminates and otherwise renders null and void any and all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations, contracts, proposals or requests for proposals, whether written or oral, between the Customer and buybestgenericmedicine.com. In the event of a conflict between these Terms of Sale and any of the documents incorporated by reference or referred to herein, these Terms of Sale shall govern.
14. Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms of Sale shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision hereof and any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed to be severable.
15. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these Terms of Sale, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
16. Force Majeure. buybestgenericmedicine.com shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, delays due to backorders of requested products, mail delays, customs delays, lost shipments. buybestgenericmedicine.com shall not be responsible to notify the Customer in the event of such delays. The Customer shall be solely responsible to make other arrangements to purchase alternative products and any costs incurred in connection with such purchases.
17. Governing Law. The Customer understands that buybestgenericmedicine.com is a Indian pharmacy licensed to practice pharmacy in Indian a and that the Customer is purchasing medications that have been approved for sale in India by FDA, India. Title to the Customer's medications passes from buybestgenericmedicine.com to the Customer when the Customer's medications leave buybestgenericmedicine.com Indian pharmacy. All agreements reached or contracts formed with buybestgenericmedicine.com shall be deemed to have been made in Panama and the laws of the Panama shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising between the Customer and buybestgenericmedicine.com or its affiliates, officers and directors.
18. Knowledge and Consent:The Customer has read and understands the terms of and conditions of buybestgenericmedicine.com's Terms of Sale by placing an Order with buybestgenericmedicine.com. The Customer represents that he/she consents to the Terms of Sale, and does so with full knowledge and without undue influence or duress. The Customer acknowledges that the Terms of Sale are readily accessible on a 24-hour basis from buybestgenericmedicine.com's website and shall be provided to the Customer in hard copy format upon request at any time. The Customer acknowledges having had every opportunity to obtain independent legal advice with respect to the Terms of Sale.